● To promote economic cooperation between the United States of America and the People’s Republic of Bangladesh, particularly in the private sector.
● To promote exchange of information between the US and Bangladesh with a view to stimulating greater understanding about each other’s economic potentials and opportunities.
● To promote and support measures calculated to benefit and protect the interests of the members.
● To present the views of the AmCham members to the Government of Bangladesh.
● To work through the Asia Pacific Council of American Chambers of Commerce (APCAC) and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, in order to present the views of US business community in Bangladesh to the United States Government.