● Establish contact between the American business community and the established business and government organizations of Bangladesh.
● Undertake research on vital issues of economic interest with a view to identify the problems, opportunities and recommend action and policies to overcome the snags on the way to progress.
● Periodic Breakfast/Luncheon/Dinner meetings for members to hear prominent local or visiting speakers, high government officials, ministers etc. and discuss issues of commerce, investment and economics.
● Organize US Trade Show in Bangladesh on annual basis with the cooperation of the United States Embassy.
● Participation in key events and services of the AmChams of Asia Pacific (AAP) and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
● Support US investment and work as contact point for US business in Bangladesh.
● Sponsor seminars on vital issues of finance, trade and commerce.
● Publish periodic news bulletins & other publications.